Korn, hypocritical? Surely you jest!

I don't see the problem with that.

I still like Korn's first album and probably always will. Too bad they quickly went downhill.

Davis says. "Everyone is in bed with everyone in the industry."

Yeah, including Korn. If Korn really wants to make a statement, they should give back all the money they made from being on Sony. Shucks, then they wouldn't be able to pay for the Ferraris.

I saw that video and thought to myself: talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Instead of wasting time in the Middle East, why don't we train our sharpshooting black ops on Mr. Davis instead?

markgugs said:
I saw that video and thought to myself: talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
Exactly my point. This would be like me making millions from my employer, enjoying the millions, and then saying "how dare you exploit my fellow employees!" oh....

This is just a blatant PR stunt. It's cool to hate the music industry now.

Dreamlord said:
If Korn really wants to make a statement, they should give back all the money they made from being on Sony.
Fair enough.

I guess this is like celebrities making political statements at the Academy Awards. While on one hand it's lame, on the other that since they have the spotlight (so to speak), might as well use it to get your message across.

Not like I listen to their new shit or watch MTV anyhow, so I'll never run into this video. :loco:

:lol: That's cute! Yes, Korn are very much the wrong band to be doing this (it's a bit like the SS holding an anti-racism rally) but they do have a valid point. I wouldn't mind seeing that video. Hell, if I like it, I might well buy the single! :heh: