KORN: New Video Interview With FIELDY, RAY LUZIER

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
MusikUniverse.net conducted an interview with KORN bassist Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu and drummer Ray Luzier on April 2, 2011 at the Quebec City, Quebec, Canada stop of the "Music As A Weapon V" tour with DISTURBED. You can now watch the chat below.

According to The Pulse Of Radio, KORN will join the ranks of other world-famous Sony Music artists when "The Essential Korn" is released on May 10. The two-disc, 29-song collection will feature classics from the band such as "Blind", "Shoots & Ladders", "Got The Life", "Freak On A Leash", "Falling Away From Me", "Here To Stay", "Alone I Break", "Did My Time" and many more, including the recent "Oildale (Leave Me Alone)" from the band's latest effort, "Korn III: Remember Who You Are".

KORN has actually not been with Sony Music for its last three albums. It signed with Sony in 1994 and issued its last record through the company, "Take A Look In The Mirror", in 2003.

Guitarist James "Munky" Shaffer said earlier in the month that KORN is already prepping the follow-up to last year's "Korn III", with the new album possibly out by next spring.

KORN is currently off the road, but will appear at Pointfest in St. Louis on May 15 and Rock On The Range in Columbus, Ohio on May 21 before hitting the European festival circuit.

<div align=center> </div align=center>

More...