krakow 20.11 (acoustic)

Sopel

the crestfallen
Jan 4, 2002
southern Poland
sopel.webd.pl
jus come back from first acoustic gig from poland... nad obviously it was great. it was all sold out! many fans! i can't find words to describe it! they even played re-connect(!!!). and from 'a natural disaster' - only flying and beginning of violence. about 2 hours of magic show. really great! i can't wait tomorrow's gig in wroclaw ;-)

btw, people wanted them to play empty, but dan said they should be go to antimatter gig then :p

Coool, m happy it really went well...hope you had fun..."Re-Connect"!!! I always wanted to listen to it live *jealous*...Hope it goes ok tomorrow too!!

of the covers they played 'hope', 'wish you were here' (sung by daniel), 'comfortably numb'.

the last song (fucking brilliant!) solo by daniel on the keyboard, but i really could not identify this one. it could be a cover of something.

vincent: i can't wait for february to play some rock. sitting with the acoustic is just not meeee *moan*

daniel (looking at him): it makes nice change.

i don't have a setlist but from what i remember they played (not in order): deep, forg hopes, judgement, inner silence, one last goodbye, pressure, release, temporary peace, sleepless (!), angelica .... erm, fuck, i don't remember well.... eh, sorry. i'll try to wite it down or sth today.

any covers?

and i just found out the lads will play 2 shows here instead of 1. you can all weep like. :cool:

the unidentified song i mentioned earlier was 'wasted years' by iron maiden.
no wonder i did not recognize it, i don't like them irons. that arrangement was genuine though.

some more flashbacks (it is coming back to me slowly):

people kept shouting "sweet tears!!!', 'we the gods!!!', 'restless oblivion!!!'. vincent said: we're not gonna play those songs cos it needs like twenty people on stage to play it. danny added: yeah, like five guitars and eleven arms.

also daniel played 'kingdom', the way it was written he said, on piano entirely. that man can manage the keys, you should hear the solo from 'one last goodbye' on that yamaha. ohhhh...

tmtk said:
the unidentified song i mentioned earlier was 'wasted years' by iron maiden.
no wonder i did not recognize it, i don't like them irons. that arrangement was genuine though.

some more flashbacks (it is coming back to me slowly):

people kept shouting "sweet tears!!!', 'we the gods!!!', 'restless oblivion!!!'. vincent said: we're not gonna play those songs cos it needs like twenty people on stage to play it. danny added: yeah, like five guitars and eleven arms.

also daniel played 'kingdom', the way it was written he said, on piano entirely. that man can manage the keys, you should hear the solo from 'one last goodbye' on that yamaha. ohhhh...

FFS!! :yell:

when the hell will I see anathema live :(

any gig in Mexico planned yet :erk: ??'

don't think so :'( :(:(