kreator/napalm death

cthulufhtagn

Went Out for Smokes 13 Years Ago
Jul 19, 2004
south of washington
went and saw them tonight, had a good time. we got there a while after it started and thus mercifully missed the first band which was some crap metalcore apparently...the second band listens to too much pantera, and i mean that in a bad way. but napalm death were fantastic, played some new stuff and a bunch of stuff off scum (including "you suffer", which about half the audience recognized as a song :D )...i'm thinking about picking up the new one, or at least having somebody burn it for me, "silence is deafening" is a killer :headbang:
needless to say kreator kicked ass, and mille must have said the words "portland, oregon" at least fifty times. for the encore they did "flag of hate", and he introduced it "IT'S TIME...TO RAISE...THE FLAG OF--" *points to audience* about 5 people respond "...hate?"...so he introduced it 2 more times, jabbering incomprehensibly in german. fuckin good show haha, picked up a sweet ND shirt as well :Smokin:

Check "Order of the Leech" it's pretty :kickass: and better than the last one I say.

Ahh ye' lucky fuck. I've wanted to see Kreator for ages. They're meant to be coming down this way this year, but there's still no fucking word. Anyway, sounds like you had a grand time :kickass:

"flag of hate", and he introduced it "IT'S TIME...TO RAISE...THE FLAG OF--" *points to audience* about 5 people respond "...hate?"...so he introduced it 2 more times
they ALWAYS do this

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

let me guess, they played it as the encore but it segued into TORMENTOR at the end

kreator is becoming the most predictable live band in metal