Kreator not playing Atlanta

mel_progson

Dec 10, 2006
Oz
Just caught this on blabbermouth and thought some of you local Atlanta ppl might like the heads up.

KREATOR Not Playing Atlanta - Mar. 7, 2010
Long-running German thrashers KREATOR have issued the following update:

"KREATOR would like to clear up all of the confusion regarding the Atlanta show on March 31st at the Masquerade. KREATOR is NOT playing this show and has not been part of that last date for over three months. KATAKLYSM is headlining that show and the rest of the tour [EVILE, LAZARUS A.D. and LIGHTNING SWORDS OF DEATH] will be playing, but KREATOR will not, regardless of what the club's website and Ticketmaster are showing. We regret that we are not playing Atlanta due to our visas, but we will be back on our next tour!"

KREATOR kicked off its North American tour this past Wednesday night (March 3) at Jaxx in Springfield, Virginia. The band is celebrating its 25th anniversary by playing a "classic old-school set . . with a couple of songs [they hadn't] performed live in a while."

Make sure to still come out to the show!!! My band, Eternal Hour is the local opener! And Lazarus AD/Evile is sure to be a sick ass show by themselves. Not sure about Kataklysm. Never really listened to them.

But, yeah, PLEASE come! haha If you still want to go, and need tickets hit me up!

I also wanted to see Evile.
Anyway, it's not something personal :) It's just that I'll be out of town. I bought the tickets before knowing that.
So I thought that maybe this can be a good pretext to get a refund.

If I don't get it, guys, let me know. I'm giving away the ticket (well you can treat me to some beers in exchange)