Krusher F*"%ng rocks

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
Yaya
i mailed the show today on totalrock and ten mins later he read it out ( after playing Megadeths 'lucretia') and said...

it would be his pleasure to play area 54 on the show for me!
and he mentioned their gig on friday and then also said that they are playing with virgin steel tonight...... nice!!!!!!!

so check out his show tomorrow if u wanna hear 54 on the radio!!!

ps cool to DD getting a mention on the Radio 1

Yup!!!

Like i say, never heard of him really! apparantly he was in Kerrang! at one time and made Sabbaths BA album cover.

Hell, anyone connected with da sabs has my respect, plus its a GREAT album :headbang:

Krusher was the best thing about Raw Power & Noisy Mothers - he used to sit on a sofa (which appeared to be flying through space) with his dog, talk utter bollocks and throw records around because he thought they were crap. It was bloody brilliant :lol:

Oh my God - Raw Power was THE best metal programme ever! I used to watch it every week (well video it and watch it in the morning before I went off to Junior school in the morning)! My mum tried to ban me from watching it because I used to go hyper if it hadn't recorded properly... ooer! Never did see Noisy Mothers though, but if it had Krusher on it it should have been a laugh! He was an announcer at the Ozzfest too, so that's the first time I've seen him in the flesh! :)

Krusher was cool.
Did anyone used to go to the Backpackers Club in Kings Cross?
Krusher would always do a stint on the decks and was always up for a good old chat....top geezer!:D :D