Kudos on this Tate rant

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
This one deserves a shout-out. It's articulate, well-done, and funny as hell. He even gives the Laser's Edge some publicity.

"Kelly "Oven-Mitts" Gray" :worship:

"Geoff...your merch girl is Sister Mary. What the fuck?" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is more a condemnation of G-off than it is of Frequency Unknown, but still well done. He didn't even take any cheap shots at his wife which he could have.

wow the fact that I know two people on that Tate response on You Tube is pretty telling unto itself. As for the rant that G posted , that guy was so on point that Tate is sabotaging the Queensryche brand because he knows he already lost. Its a damn shame it had to come to that

Bear

That was devastating. It was absolutely merciless, and yet he didn't take any cheap shots. This guy is my hero for the day.

Nothing sadder than jilted love.....sigh.
The funny thing is that at the end of this guys rant, the picture that flashed in my mind was the clip he had of Tate saying "Goodbye pussies".

The reason why those people left early for that particular show was because the club double booked GT's solo band headlining over EPICA. People weren't there for Geoff, and they left after Epica's set