KWTF - Mitch's Metal Militia!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
Mitch from CIIC said:
Join me TODAY and EVERY Wednesday from 3 - 8 PM CST for Mitch's Metal Militia Show @ www.kwtfworldwide.com I will NOT be on next week due to Circle II Circle going to Brazil. SO....DO NOT MISS TODAY'S SHOW! :) Get on the stream....And then come hang out with me and my Friends in the chat room! (you can find the link to the left of the page....no password is required) You never know who may show up!

Lance has asked KWTF to re-broadcast his HOUR OF PROGRESSIVE POWER! This is a rebroadcast of his show on Metal Express and will air twice a week starting tonight at 7pm central, and at 4pm central on Sundays.

This will make Wed Nights on KWTF very killer! With Mitch Stewart of Circle II Circle on from 3pm to 7pm Central, Lance King 7pm- 9pm and Todd the Toadman on at 9pm.

Welcome to KWTF Lance! :headbang:

Nice! Lance kicks ass!!

Not trying to hijack the thread but theres also another show run by yours truly which makes Wednesday nights "killer".

Matter of fact tonights show which airs 7-9 PM EST on Metal Messiah Radio has a very special theme!

Madman-Special.jpg

JoinRage2small.jpg

From Mitch of Circle II Circle:

AT 4 PM EST.......IT'S MILITIA TIME AGAIN! TODAY: Zak Stevens will be dropping by to host the later part of my show......Just go to: www.kwtfworldwide.com Get on the stream.....Then join me and my friends in the chat room. No password or signing up needed. Just give yourself a name or keep your own and enter.
Hope to see you there!

- Mitch

and remember - directly after Mitch's show, turn the dial slightly and tune in to the Metal Madman, who will have Yan Leviathan of Avian on the line! :heh:

Gonna be a great night for online METAL!!! :kickass:

From Mitch of Circle II Circle:

IT'S MILITIA TIME AGAIN! TODAY: Zak Stevens

and remember - directly after Mitch's show, turn the dial slightly and tune in to the Metal Madman, who will have Yan Leviathan of Avian on the line! :heh:

Gonna be a great night for online METAL!!! :kickass:

Hell yea! Im gonna try to make the chat for Mitchs show (gotta go for a beer run, and organize the show before I get too f-d up haha). The beers and METAL will be flowing today!

ZAK RULES!!! FUCK YEAH!

P.S. Al from the band RAVAGE will also be swinging by the show!