Kyuss

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Welcome to Sky Valley gives me an 8 foot boner (which is exceptional, because normally my hardons only get to about 7 feet).

That's the only Kyuss I have, and the only Queens of the Stone Age is Songs for the Deaf. The Kyuss album is better, where do I go from here with them?

They only 4 albums I think. Blues for the Red Sun and ...And the Circus Leaves Town are both excellent. Wretch (the debut) is average.

You might also want to get Slo Burn's 4-song EP featuring John Garcia (Kyuss singer) on vocals. It's basically 4 excellent Kyuss songs.

Do exactly what J. said. Kyuss is one of the best bands EVER! Slo Burn is kind of a spin off, but they blow away Queens of the Stone Age.

Damn! I love the shit out of Kyuss.

Cool, let me know how much you want for it.

Blues for the Red Sun and And the Circus Leaves Town it is.

Some days you're not sure if you'll make it out alive. Then you listen to Kyuss, and everything is okay again.

...and the Circus Leaves Town, fa sure.
xcat.gif

blues for the red sun is just as impressive to me as sky valley

but i prefer the desert feel of sky valley over blues.. most of the time

Listening to Blues for the Red Sun and I thought "you know, these dudes were almost TOO good."

I think it's time to take a trip to Tejas and find all that rare Kyuss shit J. keeps picking up for cheap. :loco:

Fu Manchu always reminds me of Kyuss.

I agree one inch man, A few songs of Blues, are just perfect, the groove is the best Ive ever heard.