label work BH reamp (<3)

CatharsisStudios

trcksngsrpbngs
Jun 25, 2008
of course our own cj wall and phil got these niggaz signed. with his fucking epic mix and producing

so king conquer played here one night, then crashed, so we recorded, the label liked it so they wanted me to mix it for realz

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/347071/Final2.mp3

brian hood re-amped because it was to late and i personally hate my amp right now. DUNNOWHY (old tubes)

the label didn't want it edited :( (wasted a few hours on editing :((()

www.myspace.com/kingconquer

Just back from rehearsal(so, ears are fucked, a bit), but:
Pretty nice, everything flows pretty good into each other. It's a really rotund mix, like it.

The vocals are not so sustentative as "Brushyateef" but also nice;)

Nice man sounds delicious as usual. I was waiting to hear some more about these guys.

Two 2010 releases then?

to my ears the vocals vanish in the beginning if i compare to other bands in this genre.

i like the guitar tone! but find it a little too hard to hear exactly what they are playing... but i guess
thats cool for the genre ;-) !

Mix was a little cluttered at points in the high mids. But Id say YOU did a great job, how ever that band is just another annoying deathcore band that pointlessly has 3 guitar players.

So far the only new band that I know of that actually uses all 3 to the full potential is Periphery, they rest of these bands can just vanish.

I'm right here, boys! Phil and I now run Sonic Assault Studios! =D

Hopefully the full-length will have some good shit on it. I know the EP came out killer and I was super happy with it...

Mix was a little cluttered at points in the high mids. But Id say YOU did a great job, how ever that band is just another annoying deathcore band that pointlessly has 3 guitar players.

So far the only new band that I know of that actually uses all 3 to the full potential is Periphery, they rest of these bands can just vanish.

I don't see why it bothers you so much. If they want three guitarists, let 'em do it, it's not hurting anyone. Back on topic, i LOVE decomposing normality, shit is BR00t. This sounds badass as well.

Thanks Ermz, really appreciate your input as you know! So hearing that you dig it makes me feel pretty good! You're not an easy dude to please, much like me, ahaha.

...and Ryan! D00d, the tone we got on that EP is indeed pretty fucking wicked, ahaha. Magic shit happens sometimes, bro.

d00d00, thanks dude! A LOT of work went into that EP but it was definitely a good time. That was the first record I've actually 'produced' (i.e., my creative input on changing certain parts, making them better, or accentuating parts that I thought would make or break the song)... especially in regards to the gtrs/vox!

The songs were already badass, they just needed a littttle tweaking. =D

I'm just stoked that the first band Phil and I ever did as "Sonic Assault" got them fools signed! Hopefully more like this to come... We're working on a split right now, both bands having us produce/engineer/mix/master. One band is done, and that stuff is coming out KILLER. They for sure have to get signed off of just the three songs we're doing... blew me away. Can't wait to post that one...