LACUNA COIL Releases 'Blood, Tears, Dust' Video

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
After returning from a triumphant tour of South America and right before hitting the road with their Century Media labelmates ARCH ENEMY and THE HAUNTED, Italian heavy rockers LACUNA COIL have released a new video for one of their crowd favorites, "Blood, Tears, Dust". The clip was directed and edited by Cosimo Alemà and produced by the production company Borotalco. Commented LACUNA COIL singer Cristina Scabbia: "Right now I can't tell you everything about 'Blood, Tears, Dust', as this video is part of something bigger... This is the core of who we are as a band: the sweat, the dirt, the raw energy. It's our insanity and all of us feeling comfortable with it. "I love how by Cosimo Alemà filmed this. The photography, the colors and the hints in the story are perfectly placed and it is the first time we are really 'acting'. This video is only a part of a much bigger plan... stay tuned. Hope you enjoy this video as much as I do!" "Blood, Tears, Dust" is taken from LACUNA COIL's latest album, "Delirium", which was released last May through Century Media. The CD was recorded at BRX Studio in Milan between December 2015 and February 2016. The effort was produced by LACUNA COIL bassist and main songwriter Marco "Maki" Coti-Zelati, with engineering by Marco Barusso and additional assistance from Dario Valentini. Coti-Zelati also created the artwork for "Delirium", which is based on an atmospheric session captured by Italian photographer Alessandro Olgiati. LACUNA COIL has recruited Diego Cavallotti as a fill-in guitarist for the band following the departure of Marco "Maus" Biazzi. Biazzi left LACUNA COIL in January 2016, explaining in a statement: "I felt I couldn't add more in this project any longer so I decided to leave my second family, LACUNA COIL, to take a different path for a new challenge in my life. LACUNA COIL in February 2014 parted ways with guitarist Cris "Pizza" Migliore and drummer Cristiano "Criz" Mozzati.

Continue reading...