LACUNA COIL's ANDREA FERRO Interviewed By METAL BLAST TV (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Metal Blast TV conducted an interview with male vocalist Andrea Ferro of Itlaian heavy rockers LACUNA COIL before the band's November 10 concert at Tivoli Oudegracht in Utrecht, The Netherlands. You can now watch the chat below.LACUNA COIL is currently taking part in the "Tragic Illusion Tour" that celebrates PARADISE LOST's 25th anniversary. LACUNA COIL has completed recording its new album with producer Jay Baumgardner (P.O.D., SEVENDUST, EVANESCENCE, PAPA ROACH) for an early 2014 release via Century Media Records.Said LACUNA COIL singer Cristina Scabbia: "I am so anxious to hear it mixed and mastered."Ferro previously stated about the new CD: "We met Jay a few years ago in L.A. and had a really positive feeling about him, as he has produced and mixed some of my favourite records and some very relevant rock/metal albums. "We have decided to work with him, because he has the ability to work together with the band towards a common vision without driving the band away from their sound. "In the studio, there is the right energy that allows common people to achieve uncommon results!"LACUNA COIL's latest album, "Dark Adrenaline", sold around 20,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 15 on The Billboard 200 chart. It marked the band's second CD with producer Don Gilmore (LINKIN PARK, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE) at the helm."We changed producers on our last album, 'Shallow Life', and we wanted to work with Don," Scabbia told KNAC.COM. "I think that we wanted to change producers mainly to see what we could do with a different person. A producer is much like a teacher and we wanted to learn something new and we found that our goals and Don's were much the same. When listening to 'Dark Adrenaline', I can say that there is so much different. We are more experienced now and more confident in our sound and we get inspired to try to do more with each new record."

More...