Lamb of God & Machine Head tonight!!

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
I am going to the Orbit Room in Grand Rapids to see Lamb of God and Machine Head tonight. It is going to be pretty kickass and to top it off, I have some backstage passes:headbang: So me and some buddies will be drinking brews and watching/listening to some kickass metal.
lambofgodpicture.jpg

Oh, and MyHatred...
Have fun! Tonight I'm going to see King Diamond, Nile, Black Dahlia Murder, and Behemoth! :headbang:

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
yes i was there for both shows. Thanks again Scott
You're welcome.
.. wait a minute... my names not Scott!... OH, I see!

I did have you on the list, as did he. You owe me BIG TIME, fucker!

I do and do and do for you street teamers...:bah:

Shut up, Thank you to, I was talking about the Sunday show, untill last min. I wasent sure if I was gunna go, when I made up my mind to go, I called Scott, and he hooked me up. So thats why I said thanks Scott. Geezzzzzz

johnnieCzech said:
TAD,

HOW WAS KING FUCKING DIAMOND???? :hotjump:
That's not for 3 more hours, dude. I'll let you know. And I'll tell him you said 'HEY'.

I heard Diamonds Voice was shot and that he announced at a recent show he could not do the high parts and that if you wanted a refund that was cool. But they still had the show and a woman sang the high parts for him...

The Lamb of God/Machine Head show was fucking unbelievable:headbang: My brothers friend's band, 12 Tribes...Were quite terrible, they sounded like some screamo/nu-metal garbage. I am quite grateful for the backstage passes though:D and luckily he doesn't know I post here so I can actually say how I felt about their performance.

Machine Head kicked major ass, they played alot of stuff from Burn My Eyes and TTAOE. These are some of the songs they played in no paticular order.

Imperium(opened with this song)
Davidian
Death Church
Block
Ten Ton Hammer
Blistering
Intro to Walk/Old
Days turn Blue to Grey
Bite the Bullet
Seasons Wither
The Blood, the sweat, the tears

Lamb of God played forever it seemed like. I know I am leaving quite a few songs off but these are the ones that I remember them playing. Again, these are not in any order of the actual show

As the Palaces Burn
Ruin
Bloodletting
11th Hour
Blood Junkie
Black Label
Subtle Arts of Murder and Persuasion
In the absence of the Sacred
Pariah
Laid to Rest
Now You Got Something To Die For
Ashes of the Wake
Break You
What I've Become
Break You
The Faded Line

The best quote of the night was when Mark Morton(guitarist) got hit in the back of the head with a bottle from some retard in the crowd and Randy goes "Hey faggot..We are trying to do our job here!!!You don't see us going to the street corner you work at and kicking the dick out of your mouth when you are working"

Good stuff!!! On a scale of 1-10. I give this show a 9.5. For as long as Lamb of God have been on tour they should be looking pretty haggard and worn out but it was the complete opposite. They were firing on all cylinders and played with more energy than when I seen them last summer.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
The best quote of the night was when Mark Morton got hit in the back of the head with a bottle from some retard in the crowd and Randy goes "Hey faggot..We are trying to do our job here!!!You don't see us going to the street corner you work at and kicking the dick out of your mouth when you are working"

:worship: :D :worship: