Lamb Of God- Redneck Video...Download place?

jesus deven.

no one is going to respond, you know. because

A) lamb of god sucks
B) people tend to hate these "find me stuff" threads. you should come here to discuss things and contribute material.

you could use torrents. ill try to write instructions as best as i can

1) download a client. Utorrent is best, in my opinion.http://www.utorrent.com/download.php

2)you could download some p2p protection software if you wanted, like peerguardian

3) find a good torrent site. mininova, isohunt, or demonoid

4) search for the torrent you want, download it. save it to your desktop

5) make sure your client (which is what you will use to download) is running. when you click on it to open it it will only appear as a little symbol next to the time on your computer. double click on the torrent you saved to your desktop, and it should begin downloading.

like all p2p, how fast it downloads depends on how many peers and seeds it has. a full album may download in ten minuets, or three hours.

also,you may have firewall blockage or you may need to open a router port. but dont worry about that for now.

Lamb Of God doesnt suck.

And Lilfuckingmagot... If you want to get that shit so much - I can upload it for you.

Mike27 said:
jesus deven.

no one is going to respond, you know. because

A) lamb of god sucks
B) people tend to hate these "find me stuff" threads. you should come here to discuss things and contribute material.

Just wait 'till i come to your house this week-end Mike...you'll regret saying that man....hahah.... :Smug:

See you soon! :)

lamb of god doesn't suck.

you can find most of the videos on torrents and edonkey/emule. if you dont care about quality then download it from youtube or google video.