Lance King "a Moment in Chiros" Dangerdog's album of the week! with a PERFECT score!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Dangerdog had chosen "LANCE KING's "A MOMENT IN CHIROS"
over these other new releases as their ALBUM OF THE WEEK, truly a great honor.
http://www.dangerdog.com/ front page news
Direct link to review
http://www.dangerdog.com/2011-music-reviews/lance-king-a-moment-in-chiros-review.php

King, Lance: A Moment in Chiros
Melodic/Progressive/Power Metal
5.0/5.0
Okay, so here's the short review: Buy this album. If you dig well-composed and entertaining melodic progressive power metal with powerful and versatile vocals ... [ Read More ]

Sonata Arctica: Live in Finland
Scandi Melodic/Power Metal
3.5/5.0
Here's my thing: why should a label give me a digital download to an album that is only available with the DVD combo package? Such is the case with Sonata ... [ Read More ]

Screamer: Adrenaline Distractions
(Melodic) Heavy Rock/Metal
3.5/5.0

Widow: Life's Blood
Melodic Heavy Rock/Metal
4.5/5.0
North Carolina's Widow offers, unapologetically, classic American melodic heavy metal on their fourth disc Life's Blood. Their influences are notable ... [ Read More ]

Soulhealer: The Kings of Bullet Alley
Melodic Heavy Rock/Metal
4.5/5.0
I really like this band. Hailing from Finland, Soulhealer debuts their first full length title, The Kings of Bullet Alley. It's a tour-de-force of melodic ... [ Read More ]

Cynic: Carbon-Based Anatomy (EP)
Avant Garde/Progressive Rock
4.0/5.0
Cynic's Carbon-Based Anatomy might surprise you. But if you've followed their career since their 2008 come back accomplishment Traced In Air ... [ Read More ]

Lord Volture: Never Cry Wolf
Heavy Metal
3.5/5.0
Their sophomore album, Never Cry Wolf, is my first experience with The Netherlands Lord Volture. They've been compared with US metal bands such as ... [ Read More ]

Ousey, Chris: Rhyme & Reason
Melodic Hard Rock
4.5/5.0
After better than 20 years in the music business Chris Ousey delivers his first solo album, Rhyme & Reason. The vocalist, famous for early work with ... [ Read More ]
TOPMORE MUSIC REVIEWSBLOGNEWSFEEDBACK
10.24.11 : NEW MUSIC REVIEWS

Dark Forest: Dawn of Infinity
Melodic Heavy Metal (NWOBHM)
4.0/5.0
Here's the thing. In the morass of harsh modern heavy metal, abounding with grimy death vocals and little melody, it takes a lot, more than a sense of history ... [ Read More ]

Magnificent, The: The Magnificent
AOR/Melodic Hard Rock
4.5/5.0
The Magnificent is the combined effort of vocalist Michael Eriksen (Circus Maximus) and guitarist/producer Torsti Spoof (Leverage). What we have here is massive ... [ Read More ]

Mecca: Undeniable
AOR/Melodic Rock
4.5/5.0
We haven't heard from vocalist Joe Vana and his Mecca project in nine years. But the not to say that this talented singer and songwriter has not been busy. After ... [ Read More ]

Brainstorm: On the Spur of the Moment
Melodic Heavy/Power Metal
4.0/5.0
Germany's Brainstorm turned the corner from traditional Teutonic power metal with 2008's Downburst, by offer a little more intrigue in their musical ... [ Read More ]