Lance King joins HEIR APPARENT???

Orfanos

Apr 19, 2005
Greece
I have heard a rumor that Lance King (Avian, Defyance, ex-Pyramaze, ex-Balance of Power, ex-Gemini) will join Terry Gorle for the new HEIR APPARENT line-up. Does anyone know if this rumor is true? If it is, I think that we have great news for the band.

Avian and Krucible existed before Lance's departure from Pyramaze. We all know that he is a busy man and I don't think that one more band would be a big problem for him. :loco:

I made the same question in the Nightmare Records forum and I am waiting for his reply. :)

Cool! I just transferred a demo track of Heir Apparent from the Pacific Metal Project. Would be nice to hear more of their stuff.

I made the same question in the Nightmare Records forum and I am waiting for his reply. :)

So, here is what Lance said:

I have been talking with Guitarist Terry Gorle, he first approached me to
join up for some shows in Europe, mainly Greece he said they had a big festival that wanted to bring the band over, he also mentioned WACKEN festival in Germany. I said depending on the dates, it was a possibility we could make that work.
I've not heard back from him on these festivals this year, I'm thinking that
this late in the year, that probably won't be happening.

As far as my Joining the band at this point, it's just about helping the band
to do some shows. There are possibilities there Terry seems motivated to work on new material, so who knows.

My plate is quite full with the new AVIAN & KRUCIBLE albums and I've got
another project this year I may get in as well recording wise, I'm not sure.
combine that with Nightmare Records and any semblance of a personal life
and I just don't have time for anything else right now.