Large List of Stuff For Sale (Maybe Trade)

DMR

Not For Wimps
Jun 29, 2006
North From Here
www.facebook.com
Everything on this list is for sale. I'll only trade for stuff on my want list. All prices are in US dollars. CD prices include shipping in the US and Canada. When placing an order, let me know where you're from so I can figure out the shipping cost. Also, let me know how you want to pay (Paypal, money order, cash, etc.)

If you have any questions about condition or anything, PM or email me: dmritzlin at sbcglobal dot net.

CDs:
Anacrusis - Manic Impressions (reissue) $6
Anacrusis - Screams and Whispers (reissue) $6
Ancient Rites - Rubicon digi $8
Apokalyptischen Reiter, Die - All You Need is Love digi $8
Arch, John - A Twist of Fate $6
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales (2006 Sanctuary) $8
Celtic Frost - Into the Pandemonium digi $8
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies (hole in barcode) $6
Comecon - Fable Frolic $8
Concresence - Obscured by the Dark Years $6
Cronian - Terra $6
Crown, The - Eternal Death (2002 Century Media) $8
Death - Individual Thought Patterns (Century Media reissue) $8
Deathrow - Raging Steel (2008 Displeased) $8
Deicide - Legion (part of booklet missing) $5
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes (2006 Xtreem Music) $10
Demigod - Shadow Mechanics $6
Ebony Tears - Tortura Insomniae $8
Edge of Sanity - Infernal $6
Einherjer - Blot (Russian press) $5
Elexorien - Elexorien $6
Finntroll - Jaktens Tid $8
Gae Bolg and the Church of Fand - John Barleycorn Must Die (cardsleeve) $8
Golem - Death Never Dies $6
Island - Orakel (2008 Vendlus) $6
Ministry - Rio Grande Blood digi $6
Misanthrope - Immortal $6
Månegarm - Urminnes Hävd - The Forest Sessions $6
Naglfar - Sheol $8
Orplid - Orplid (2000 reissue) $8
Orplid - Nächtliche Jünger digi $8
Scythe - On My Way Home $6
Septicflesh - Communion digi $8 ON HOLD
Sodom - 2 Originals of Sodom Box Set (Persecution Mania and In the Sign of Evil/Obsessed By Cruelty) $12
Stille Volk - Satyre Cornu digi $6
Terror Throne - World On It's Knees $6
Therion - Theli $8
Therion - A'arab Zaraq Lucid Dreaming $6
Therion - Secret of the Runes $8
Throes of Dawn - Binding of the Spirit digi $6
Thy Serpent - Lords of Twilight/Forest of Witchery 2CD $8
Tiamat - Wildhoney (original) $8
Toxik - Think This (bootleg/pirate press) $3
Turisas - The Heart of Turisas digi (disc has a very noticeable scratch on it, but plays perfectly) $30
Turisas - The Varangian Way $8 ON HOLD
Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses (original, wear on booklet) $6
Upwards of Endtime - Upwards of Endtime $6
V/A - Lichttaufe 2 digi (Of the Wand & the Moon, Tenhi, Coil, more) $5
Vavel - Vavel $6
Vintersorg - Visions From the Spiral Generator $8

T-Shirts, all size XL:
Children of Bodom - Hatebreeder (somewhat cracked/faded) $5
Rhapsody - Black dragon on front, emerald swords on back (previously worn but in good condition) $5
Therion - Secret of the Runes (previously worn but in good condition) $5
Vintersorg - The Focusing Blur (like new) $15

Zines:
Feast or Famine #1 - Annihilator, Jag Panzer, Samael, Scanner, Spastic Ink, Flotsam & Jetsam (1998, 60 pages) $2
Feast or Famine #2 - King Diamond, Sodom, Angra, Overkill, Meshuggah, Rhapsody, Sadus, Sieges Even (1998, 64 pages) $2
Feast or Famine #3 - Death, Symphony X, Blind Guardian, Bolt Thrower, Hades, Nevermore, Thought Industry (1999, 84 pages) $2
Feast or Famine #4 - Rage, Spiral Architect, Children of Bodom, Gamma Ray, Chris Poland, Riot, Martyr, Sonata Arctica (2000, 84 pages) $2
Feast or Famine #5 - Angra, Canvas Solaris, Coprofago, Freak Kitchen, Zero Hour, Arwen (2003, 56 pages) $2
Lamentations of the Flame Princess #2 - Opeth, Dan Swanö, Nevermore, Death, Hammerfall, Katatonia, Nightwish, Nile (1999, 64 pages) $2
Lamentations of the Flame Princess Weekly #2 - Khanate (October 30, 2001, 8 pages) $1
Lamentations of the Flame Princess Weekly #11 - 2001 Year in Review (January 1, 2002, 8 pages) $1
Lamentations of the Flame Princess Weekly #13 - Novembre, Twisted Tower Dire (January 15, 2002, 8 pages) $1
Lamentations of the Flame Princess Weekly #27 - Flowing Tears, Wolverine, $ Editorial (April 23, 2002, 8 pages) $1
Lamentations of the Flame Princess Weekly #36 - Rakoth (July 23, 2002, 8 pages) $1
Lamentations of the Flame Princess Weekly #38 - Novembers Doom, Zool (September 10, 2002, 16 pages) $1
Lamentations of the Flame Princess Weekly #47 - 2002 Year in Review (February 4, 2003, 16 pages) $1
Lamentations of the Flame Princess #60 - Andromeda, The Gathering, Pharaoh, Usurper (May 2003, 32 pages) $2
Lamentations of the Flame Princess #62 - Canvas Solaris, Enslaved, Chris Black, Mourning Beloveth, Orodruin (July 2003, 32 pages) $2
Lamentations of the Flame Princess #64 - Slough Feg, Agent Steel, Virgin Black, Devil Doll (September 2003, 32 pages) $2
Lamentations of the Flame Princess: The Shameless - Twilight Odyssey, editorials (2007, 28 pages) $2
Sloth #4 - Phlebotomized, Garden of Shadows, The Crown, My Dying Bride, Deceased, Bill Zebub (Spring 1998, 64 pages) $2
Sloth #5 - Bal-Sagoth, Within Temptation, Dominus, Infernal Torment, Krabathor, VAST (Fall 1998, 24 pages) $2
Sloth #6 - Borknagar, Blind Guardian, Satyricon, Diabolical Masquerade, Amon Amarth, Evergrey, Amorphis (Summer 1999, 64 pages) $2
Snakepit #15 - Heathen, War Cry, Abattoir, Sacrilege BC, Realm, Toxik, Battleaxe, Blitzkrieg, Hirax, Poison (Ger), Insanity (2006, 98 pages) $5
Snakepit #16 - Witchfinder General, Hell, Vermin, Rave-On Records, Cynic, Agent Steel, Infernal Majesty, Razor (2008, 116 pages) $5

Vinyl:
Brides, The - Bad Attitude 7" (punk rock) $2
Insanity - Demo 1985 7" (came with Snakepit Magazine #15) $2
Tyrant - Days at the Farm - The Tyrant Anthology LP (jacket slightly creased, disc is fine) $15

Want Lists
I'm not interested in Russian/Scarecrow/South American pressings or CDRs.

CDs:
Bathory - Bathory, The Return
Burzum - Det Som Engang Var, Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Edge of Sanity - Unorthodox
Einherjer - Far Far North
Haggard - Tales of Ithiria
Helloween - The Time of the Oath 2CD reissue
Moon Lay Hidden Beneath A Cloud, The - most
Mordicus - Dances From Left reissue
Mortiis - Crypt of the Wizard
Running Wild - Black Hand Inn (original)
Scanner - Mental Reservation
Tormentor - Anno Domini
Unanimated - Ancient God of Evil (original)
Viper - Soldiers of Sunrise
Watchtower - Energetic Disassembly

Zines:
Isten - any before issue 100 except "Mädchen"
Sentinel Steel - any except #3