Laser's Edge August Blow Out Sale

I just received mine today :), a mere 3 days after I put in the order! That was quick! Out of the 42 I ordered, I only received 36:

Seems the following were no longer available and/or sold-out

MA-90882-CL Age Of Nemesis - Terra Incognita
NPR143L Atrocity - Atlantis
5490222CL Empty Tremor - Apocolokyntosys
FELONY111 Felony - First Works
METALHEAVEN00024-CL Ra's Dawn - Scales Of Judgement
RCD400-CL Vision Divine - 9 Degrees West Of The Moon

Bummer, as I was actually really looking forward to that Age of Nemesis disk and the Vision Divine disk. Guess I'll see if they are eMusic or Amazon. Still, got pretty sweet haul here and now looking forward to getting to spin these and see what we truly got here. Of course, come ProgPower, I'll probably be bringing home another major haul as well. I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to that vendor room.

If I didn't already own the Age of Nemsis albums I sure as hell would now. Those are fantastic.

You are indeed correct! I am listening to Age of Nemsis, Psychogeist, that I got with my order, and it is friggan AWESOME! More bummed that I did not get the other Age of Nemsis album that I ordered. I'll have to try to find it elsewhere.

EDIT: Found it on Amazon, and downloaded the MP3. May just try to grab the CD at ProgPower if any of the vendors there will have it.

I like Terra Incognita better, personally. They have one other album in English under the name Nemesis, Eden? is the title. There's definitely a lot of growth on those three albums. They seem to be an woefully underloved band, though.

I like Terra Incognita better, personally. They have one other album in English under the name Nemesis, Eden? is the title. There's definitely a lot of growth on those three albums. They seem to be an woefully underloved band, though.

I managed to find Terra Incognita as an MP3 download on Amazon last night and listening to it right now. I think I have to agree with you in that I am liking Terra Incognita better, but still, Psychogeist is still an excellent album and worth getting as well. I have no problem spinning and listening to either one. :headbang:

Yeah, I had a few not ship for me as well (Blackmore's Night, Deep Purple, Krypteria, Sabaton and Vanden Plas for me.), but most of the stuff I cared for did ship, including Psychogeist.

Yeah, I had a few not ship for me as well (Blackmore's Night, Deep Purple, Krypteria, Sabaton and Vanden Plas for me.), but most of the stuff I cared for did ship, including Psychogeist.

After seeing this thread, seems that Ken is able to get that old stock cleared out. :Smokedev:

I hope others take advantage of it. I did find some really good stuff in there. For example, right now, I am playing the Fullforce, One, album, and it is kicking some ass as well! Last night, I also played the Aquaria album and really enjoyed the hell out of it as well.