Last chance...

Twilightheart

Aug 10, 2003
Near Munich/ Germany
www.sheol-magazine.com
Last chance to win a Vintersorg girlie shirt on www.sheol-magazine.com (so far only 1 person wanted the shirt, but he´s male, he can`t wear a girlie :p ... the others all only wanna win the CDs)... so I thought I let you know about the quiz (just click on "Win!" in the menue)... maybe there`s someone among you girls here that`s slim enough to wear it (I ain`t :( )
Gonna change the quiz for next month only on Sunday evening (4th Dec.), so you have 3 days...

Twilightheart said:
Last chance to win a Vintersorg girlie shirt on www.sheol-magazine.com (so far only 1 person wanted the shirt, but he´s male, he can`t wear a girlie :p ... the others all only wanna win the CDs)... so I thought I let you know about the quiz (just click on "Win!" in the menue)... maybe there`s someone among you girls here that`s slim enough to wear it (I ain`t :( )
Gonna change the quiz for next month only on Sunday evening (4th Dec.), so you have 3 days...

I know I'm a bit late by emailing you today, but but please say you haven't already given away the shirt. I'm a girl! It will fit me! I need that shirt!! have mercy!

walkyr said:
I know I'm a bit late by emailing you today, but but please say you haven't already given away the shirt. I'm a girl! It will fit me! I need that shirt!! have mercy!
Haha, that mail came from a guy called Jan (in Germany "Jan" is a boy`s name...). :p
But I didn`t have time yet to change the quiz. Only Nattsmyg and you want the shirt, so your chances are 50 / 50.

psssst.....
paranoid.gif
...Nattsmyg is a man..

she might be right...she might be a man too! :eek: O noes!! would it be?
would she be a MAN?! O no we can't do this to her..:cry: ,
we can't put a man in woman's clothes, can we......?.......ofcourse we can't!
just think of how guilty we would feel...think of that poor man..and his dear friend Nattsmyg..
what will HE think of her....?.... NO! we must fight against it,
we must fight against the urge to put a man in woman's clothes!
It would be better to just get rid of that very shirt (= give it to walkyr;) ) and save the poor man!

:Spin: