ENERTIA_Joe

Sep 9, 2004
Saturday, November 13
@ Steel Music Hall
1509 Scottsville Road
Rochester, NY 14623
(585)-436-7573
Show starts @ 7 PM
We're 3rd of 6 bands, so I'm guessing we'll be playing @ 8:30 - 9:00....

other bands appearing:
Joe Stump
Steel Kingdom
Baily Mason and Lickers
Redezra
Baba Yaga

Tickets $6.00 in advance - $8 at the door
Tickets available at
Heavy Metal Records in Webster , NY (585) 872-4129

If you need any more info on this show, PM me here or email me...
Joe

uh...

come on play more shows in new york city or something! need help getting booked around here? i can help ya out with that. i'm serious, expand your fanbase out of your home town a lil... i only know of the band cause this friend i had back in 1999 made a tape of momentum for me. great CD by the way. he never really told me the name of the band cause he claimed it as his own... but anyway... i did my research, been a fan since. and yes i do spread the word the best i can.

Hey Z!
Thanks for stopping by - We'd really be interested in taking you up on your offer. We played in Queens a year ago w/ a Priest tribute band & the show went well, but the club added some piece of shit band on the bill at the last minute, who played before us & then played 15 minutes over their set time & made people think it was our fault the priest band started late. oh well....

We also spent a great deal of time playing in NJ back in 1999 & played pretty much every major metal club in north & central NJ (The Saint, Club Bene, Birch Hill, Connections & a couple others I can't even remember - we even played a stripper bar one weekend outside of North Brunswick). We also got quite heavy airplay on WSOU back in that time period. We were a WSOU Street patrol Artist of The Week' which meant "Ripped Out" from Momentum was played every 4 hours for an entire week! I have to say it was very exciting to me to hear our song played on the radio as we were driving into NYC & we didn't request it, although I called up the dj & asked 'who the hell does that "Ripped Out" song? You need to play them & other music just like them..." LOL

Also interestnig to know someone claimed our music as his band! LOL!!!!
What was the name of "his" band?

Thanks & please feel free to PM me here w/ any suggestions to clubs to play at or bands we can play with....
Joe

he titled you guys 'the reapers'

haha thats funny u did that.

yeah i know quite a few bands who play shows on a consistant basis, i'll contact them, i'm sure they would be honored to have you open for them or even play beside you lol.

i also got a list of like 40+ clubs in the NJ/NYC/Long Island area. i'll pass that to you either e-mail or PM whichever seems easier when i bring up the long ass list.