Last night.............

BellaNoche

Jul 1, 2003
Massachusetts
www.myspace.com
............I broke my damn tooth. On a fucking onion ring. Seriously. Now i have to spend my damn day off at the dentist. Im just glad its not one in the front. I didnt even get to go to the concert either. My friends alternater (however you spell it) let go when we where gonna go and get something to eat.

this sucks... :cry:

An onion ring? What the hell? If it helps any, I totally destroyed my right index finger in the front door. I'm typing with only my left hand. It's seriously about 1 and 1/3 times the size it should be, and my blue fingernail is gonna fall off any minute now. It took me like three minutes to type that.

Thank you for that little gem of wisdom Bella
ill.gif

I have a piece of guaze that skin started to grow over where my nail would be had they not pulled it off. It's part of my damn finger now. Now I have to go to the doctor again to remove a freaking piece of guaze. All of thuis because I closed my finger in the door.

froosch said:
I have a piece of guaze that skin started to grow over where my nail would be had they not pulled it off. It's part of my damn finger now. Now I have to go to the doctor again to remove a freaking piece of guaze. All of thuis because I closed my finger in the door.
Haha! :Spin: and just when you think it can't get any worse

damn. i was pissed off today becuase i lost a big chunk of skin off my palm at work haha, thats nowhere near as bad as the finger thing or a broken tooth. now im happy again. thanks.
-neal