Last night's LA HOB Setlist. March. 22 [spoiler alert]

In general, I'm pretty happy with this setlist. It appeases the casual as well as the hardcore fan. I wonder who sang the SOD song. I'm guessing the obvious with Scott. I'm also wondering if Joey got behind the drum kit for I'm the Man the way they used to do it in the 80's.

They weren't at the show last night, they got banned from House of Blues by Disney.

Also that set is killer.

I'm happy with this. My biggest gripe is I wish they'd do all of ATL front-to-back, not split with a bunch of other songs in the middle.

Really excited to finally see I'm The Man live though...hope Joey is drumming on it! :D

In general, I'm pretty happy with this setlist. It appeases the casual as well as the hardcore fan. I wonder who sang the SOD song. I'm guessing the obvious with Scott. I'm also wondering if Joey got behind the drum kit for I'm the Man the way they used to do it in the 80's.

Looks like no one sang March Of The S.O.D. - it's just the intro bit:

And Charlie is drumming on I'm The Man apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess. Waste of a band member since Joey can drum (And a hell of a lot better than he could 25 years ago at that!)

So how long until we hear from Billy bitching about Anthrax playing his material?

They weren't at the show last night, they got banned from House of Blues by Disney.

I forgot about that! I wonder how much, if at all, Anthrax's set list will change with Exodus on the bill. Hopefully, they'll just shorten the opening bands sets.

Wait I thought Exodus was banned from HOB for just the Lake Buena Vista show? Are they really banned from HOB nationwide? Wtf man. Half of the dates on this tour take place at HOB, so why would Anthrax have them as main support if they're banned from there?

Wait I thought Exodus was banned from HOB for just the Lake Buena Vista show? Are they really banned from HOB nationwide? Wtf man. Half of the dates on this tour take place at HOB, so why would Anthrax have them as main support if they're banned from there?

I thought it was just Florida as well.

They aren't banned from the HOB, just from the HOBs located on Disney property. They also banned High On Fire. I won't being seeing them either here but I'm still excited for the show. I have to remember to get there early and spend at least $20 at the HOB restaurant and show my receipt so I don't get booted to the back of the line again. Not bringing that up again, see my sig:fu:

They aren't banned from the HOB, just from the HOBs located on Disney property. They also banned High On Fire. I won't being seeing them either here but I'm still excited for the show. I have to remember to get there early and spend at least $20 at the HOB restaurant and show my receipt so I don't get booted to the back of the line again. Not bringing that up again, see my sig:fu:

So why didn't Exodus play last night if it's just FL?

Awesome setlist. Only thing I'd change is swap I'm The Man (I'm just not a fan of this tune in 2013!!!) for something like AIR or Belly of the Beast. But I'm being very picky. Overall, fantastic!!!