Last Shout - Wild Blood

Notuern

Bloody vaginal belch
Oct 20, 2007
Hey guys!

As ive said in my other thread we have just finished the recording of our song "Wild Blood".
Now i want some help with the mixing part.. ive gotten to a point where i think its pretty decent, but not anywhere near as good as i want it to be.

Please help me out !

(Link used to be here)

And yes, we want reverb, i just dont know how to get it good on the vocals.

Edit: Oh, and il repeat it in here as well: If anyone of you have the opportunity, please help us by recording a few tracks of you screaming "Wild Blood" like we have it in the refrain!
Edit2: Damnit! Need to remix the guitars, they sounded like muddy shit(Might even need to re-record.)......... Im pissed now.

Sorry for being annoying like hell by not posting the song, but i needed to take a break from the song because i had gotten used of how terrible the mix was.
Now i left it alone for a few days, and then started to mix it from scratch again, and its gotten allot better.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/876568/Last Shout_-_Wild Blood(ver6).mp3

I know there still is a holyshitness of flaws in there, but what do you guys think needs the most work?

(Yes, you are allowed to laugh at our song, just dont overdo it in your post! :lol:)