Last work finished. Master inside (Real Drums, 5150,etc... unfortunatelly no 8505)

Sounding good dude,not a fan of the snare but that's not important,it's just my opinion.i think bass could come up seems lacking .

Probably, but I tested it in different systems and I think it's a good compromise. My latest versions had a bad boomyness in the 100-200Hz area so I change the bass eq and I put a multiband compressor that cut some peaks in that area and it turned out more balanced.
Anyway I have a room problem and I have a null in the bass area for sure. Hope to find a new place very soon :)

Maybe the kick is too high, the toms have an awesome attack, but they seem to lack some ambience, expecially on the slower parts (not the rolls)... I would automate the reverb...
The whole drum kit could use some more ambience imho...
Is there some replacing? Some snare rolls have a bit of machine-gun feel...
Guitars sound good, but on the pinch harmonics and on slide noises the trebles are too piercing for my ears (the first pinch has really hurted me, argh!)... I would prefer them a bit fatter and with a smoother top-end, but that's personal taste...
I hear something strange at 1:22, kinda a volume drop dued to the compressor/limiter pushed too hard on the mastering, is it possible?

Good work overall!

Thanks for the big reply.
You're right about the lack of the overall ambience...but the ambience track was bad. I agree also fot the snare rolls with machine-gun feel...it happens only with the sample I used now, because with another sample there was not that feel... but it sounds better with this sample overall.
About the guitars it's a personal taste as you said, but some parts are not played very well unfortunatelly and there is a tremolo noise and resonance...
At 1:22 it's so weird...it's a compression problem but I don't understand why it happens because after some seconds, there is another double kick part and it's ok...
Anyway in september I'll re-record this song for the EP....and actually they like very much the song!

I like the mid-heaviness of these guitars. The don't hurt and they're nice and crunchy. Good job dude! I think the drums sound a bit overcompressed and I agree with the lack of ambience.