Lastest Purchases

Bucko

Apr 15, 2001
Canberra
Visit site
Rose Tattoo: 25 to Life , live at Wacken 2000 great Aussie rock by Angry and the boys .

Wasp: The Sting , only given it one listen sounds like it was recored in Blackies Codpeice ,I think it says it was a internet concert or something.

AC/DC : Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - remaster , i now have all of them on remasters. ah satisfaction

Black Sabbath : Last Supper DVD . Hav'nt watched it my PS2 has been sent back to Sony, the disc tray has/was broken by somebody but the kids are'nt letting on , mmmmm.

Dio : Magica , quite good effort by the litle man .

WASP: The Crimson Idol , only one listen so far think this will grow on me . Also has bonus disc of live cuts from Donnington 1992 good value at $19 bucks from JB Hi-Fi

Black Sabbath : Born Again - remaster , though i had this on Disc did'nt just vinyl and tape . Ian Gillan should have stayed for another Album , but then I would'NT have seen Purple in 84 .Glad he did'nt Huh.

enough of my ramblings

Originally posted by Bucko

Wasp: The Sting , only given it one listen sounds like it was recored in Blackies Codpeice ,I think it says it was a internet concert or something.

This is really shit. I wish no-one would buy it (or it was taken off the market) 'cos it's pathetic and makes WASP look really bad.