Later All....

Catharsis70

Apr 28, 2005
This whole thing has just gotten out of hand. Divided camps, deleted posts etc etc etc.......... Truth is we wont know the reality of what happened until they want us to. Yeah John had the op to be in this whole deal and decided against. Cant blame him and if you read my posts before they were deleted you know why. Just because I find issue in how this "seemingly" went down does not mean that I am not a fan or that I have any problem with Joey up front. I have met the guy and he is an awesome person. The music of the Mighty Thrax has been a part of life for as long as I can remember. That being said I find no real reason to hang around here to keep getting caught up. Soo..... there are a lot of great people on this board but of course I wouldnt expect less from Anthrax fans......

Later All.....

Dude...u only been on this board a few months and already quitting?????.....Hang around dude...Im sure better times are ahead.....JUST WHEN IS ANOTHER MATTER

Hey, I thought you were leaving. Why are you still peeking at the board. I see your name listed. :lol: I'm just kidding ya. The drama of this situation and the board is almost worse than boards I've been on with all chicks. It's enough to make you need an advil. Take care!!

good luck i might make a list all all the people that leave and come back when a new album with belladonna comes out,i am betting most will be back,i am keeping the faith 100%

mrthrax said:
good luck i might make a list all all the people that leave and come back when a new album with belladonna comes out,i am betting most will be back,i am keeping the faith 100%

Yeah I'm in that same boat. As pissed as I am with what's been going on I will always be on this board and loyal to Anthrax.

timmyc said:
Yeah I'm in that same boat. I will always be on this board and loyal to Anthrax.

You can add me to that list. I may check in from time to time, but I listen to Anthrax practically every day. Anthrax is my all time favourite band, and I could never stop listening to 'em, buying albums etc.

If they would show up for a meet and greet they might have to address some of these things. Thanks, After all the support and defense I try to give they fucked me too. Thanks, for the bs sticker I really feel appreciated It made my fuckin year.:puke:
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: