Latest album 'Blooddrunk'..... success?? or failure??

Abhishek41

New Metal Member
Apr 12, 2009
I personally think that the album 'Blooddrunk' was a slight failure because their arent that many good songs in the album... my favourites are 'Tie My Rope' and 'Roadkill Morning'. Other than that I find that there arent any other decent sounds

No offence to COB i'm jus sayin u could hav done better

Abhishek

Welcome to the forums.
I'd put this ontopic since it directly relates to cob ;)..and anyway we have a lot of tr00, kvlt cunt types resident on cobot that dismissed the band after AYDY, and so will probably rant away about how shite Blooddrunk is regardless, having probably not given it a proper listen.
Ontopic you'll probs get fair opinions ;)

Actually we already have a Blooddrunk thread come to think of it..post there. :)

Welcome to the forums.
I'd put this ontopic since it directly relates to cob ;)..and anyway we have a lot of tr00, kvlt cunt types resident on cobot that dismissed the band after AYDY, and so will probably rant away about how shite Blooddrunk is regardless, having probably not given it a proper listen.
Ontopic you'll probs get fair opinions ;)

Actually we already have a Blooddrunk thread come to think of it..post there. :)

Dismissing the band after AYDY has nothing to do with being tr00 of kvlt.

I like the band's newer works, but fuck people who are all just like "no ur just trying to be tr00". F'CKOFF

I've often wondered WHAT THE FUCK makes people think "Hmm, so the this forum has two sections, Children of Bodom and Off Topic... Surely the Off Topic section is where the CoB discussion occurs!" SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE ARE RETARDED.

all u guyz should stfu ok u guyz probably dont give a shit.. btw ensi ur mom left her thong at my place

This thread is now about lawnmowers.
I'll start.

Standard
lawn-mower.jpg

lawn_mower.jpg

Some unusual ones.
lawnmower.jpg

solar-powered-lawnmower.jpg

motorcycle-lawn-mower.jpg

lawnmower.jpg

pretty badass if you ask me.

I've often wondered WHAT THE FUCK makes people think "Hmm, so the this forum has two sections, Children of Bodom and Off Topic... Surely the Off Topic section is where the CoB discussion occurs!" SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE ARE RETARDED.

I kind of doubt they think at all.