Latest album is out soon! Pre-Orders up!

Sounds killer!

It's probably a tad too late for mixing critique, but I do think the bass is a cunt hair too loud imho.
I would've lowered the vocals a bit as well, but the thing that sticks out more is that vocals sound too distorted/saturated

I'm definitely going end up buying this one rather sooner then later :)

Sounds killer!

It's probably a tad too late for mixing critique, but I do think the bass is a cunt hair too loud imho.
I would've lowered the vocals a bit as well, but the thing that sticks out more is that vocals sound too distorted/saturated

I'm definitely going end up buying this one rather sooner then later :)

That's interesting for sure! I don't remember putting any saturation or distortion on my voice on the whole album, it may be a side effect of compressing the living shit out of it though hahaha!!!!

I'm still learning my craft here so I'll take the comments on board for the next album man, greatly appreciated feedback! And glad you enjoyed it! Some killer tracks on this one ;)

-JP

Sounds killer! Absolutely love the vocal sound don't change a thing :D You've been hammering the vox with the Slate plugins and loads of drive haven't you? ;)

Reminds me of Meshuggah in both style and vocal delivery. Sounds a lot more powerful than your previous stuff. I like the simplicity of the video too. Will steal that idea, I think :D

Sounds killer! Absolutely love the vocal sound don't change a thing :D You've been hammering the vox with the Slate plugins and loads of drive haven't you? ;)

Reminds me of Meshuggah in both style and vocal delivery. Sounds a lot more powerful than your previous stuff. I like the simplicity of the video too. Will steal that idea, I think :D

Thanks man!!!

Good ears! I have some drive from Slate on there for sure! I also used Joey Sturgis's "Gain Reduction" plugin.

Thanks man!!!

Good ears! I have some drive from Slate on there for sure! I also used Joey Sturgis's "Gain Reduction" plugin.

I don't like Joey! He is younger and more successful than me :D

That plugin looks cool...gonna have to test it and see if i need it now :D

I can't find a demo to download...i really want to test it out to see if it offers anything more than what I have setup in my FX chain.

Dude, I suggested that on Karhu FB page way back, but you should do play through videos... it sells :D
And you'll get more people on your youtube. I'm waiting for your next guitar lessons/ ideas.

Just release the thing fucking ;)

I'm not paying for it if the guitar tone isn't AXEFX :D

Genericist was made on an AxeFX ;P

Dude, I suggested that on Karhu FB page way back, but you should do play through videos... it sells :D
And you'll get more people on your youtube. I'm waiting for your next guitar lessons/ ideas.

Yeah we're totally doing it for a track or two on this one! It's a cool idea :D