Lead Guitarist Wanted!

weshardlin

New Metal Member
Oct 27, 2004
If you're between the ages of 17-20, live in the L.A. area, have long hair, and can play some fuckin' wailin' solos...then we want you!

Influences: (80's) Anthrax, Exodus, Testament, (really early) Slayer, Judas Priest, Saxon, Nuclear Assault, etc...

Must not: want to go to college; be a prick.

Contact me: menacingxxxpirate@hotmail.com

WOw, what the fuck does long hair have to do with it?!? Obviously you guys have no idea what you're doing if all you're asking for is "long hair and wailing solos". Also, wtf is wrong with going to college?!? Would you take John Petrucci if he said he wanted to go to college (and kept his hair short)?!?

Well, he is so fucking talented, he could easily pull off thrash. I just used him because he has short hair and would maybe go to college.

Dream Theater covered all of Master Of Puppets. Anyway, he wasn't at Berklee for very long anyway, he dropped out.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Well, he is so fucking talented, he could easily pull off thrash. I just used him because he has short hair and would maybe go to college.
He's likely too much of a fucking wimp to pull off thrash. "What? No! This solo is off scale! I refuse to play it! Also please re-record that riff, it was 2.13 milliseconds off in the beginning"

Erik said:
He's likely too much of a fucking wimp to pull off thrash. "What? No! This solo is off scale! I refuse to play it! Also please re-record that riff, it was 2.13 milliseconds off in the beginning"

Of course he's too much of a wimp to pull off thrash. A guitarist needs to be able to play completely off key or random chromatic thingies (I can't even call them licks) to pull off thrash. Thrash is really a form of atonal music, if you haven't noticed yet.

Let them flames begin.

I see your point, I just couldn't resist to comment on that. But for what it's worth, my favourite thrash band is Metallica (so shoot me!) and yes, I'd rather listen to Petrucci than Hammet. And I won't even tell you how intensely I dislike most of Petrucci's soloing, so there you go.