Leaf Hound - Growers of Mushroom

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
Anyone know this 70s shit? I was gonna bid on it on eGay but some fag placed a high bid...so I drove his price up by a few bucks... now he pays $7.50 instead of 4.99! OH YEA

So i'll buy it another time 'cause i want it and it's called "Growers of Mushroom" and there's some 70s guys in a field of mushrooms on the cover, but anyone got samples?

Only $8...I read in Mojo's prog special (which is excellent BTW, worth it just for a hilarious Rush tour story and a top 40 list that doesn't cause any real revulsion) that vinyl copies sometimes go for over 600 pounds! Unless that's bullshit, you nearly scored big time.
As for what it actually sounds like, no clue.

it was just the cd, not the vinyl, and there were 2 of em up for cheap...i'm gonna go for it i think.

i mean come on... "Growers of Mushroom" !!!

NAD should be all over this like white on rice

and the cover:

growers_cover.jpg

I'm hearing Amazon's samples right now and they sound righteous enough, but a full song would be nice just to put the bits in context.

WHOA WHOA Nad... Track 5 "Stray" is where Unida COMPLETELY ripped off part of one of the songs on "For the Working Man" from!

though i haven't ever heard it, i pretty much guarantee that Max Fucking Johnson would dig it :lol:

Demonspell said:
Mojo's prog special (which is excellent BTW, worth it just for a hilarious Rush tour story and a top 40 list that doesn't cause any real revulsion)
I AM THERE

you really need to hear that track, Unida even used like half of the same words in their lyrics :loco:

edit: or i'm a moron and it's a cover

but the lyrics sound different

Edit the 2nth: NOW I REALLY WANNA HEAR IT, this song owns

np: Unida - Stray

no, dude, i'm serious, where is MAX FUCKING JOHNSON

sorry max, that's seriously what i think when i see your nick. is that so bad? i could think of worse. haha.

PLZ

oh shit, amazon. duh. either way i'm downloading this on e-mule right now.