LEAVES' EYES - King Of Kings

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
LEAVES' EYES - COVER ARTWORK FOR NEW ALBUM UNVEILED; DETAILS REVEALED

"... This production is one unique soundtrack - a brilliant and impressive auditive experience. The album was recorded in Germany, Norway, England, Netherlands, Belarus and Switzerland. King of Kings is produced by Alexander Krull at Mastersound Studio. Outstanding musical colleagues and ensembles have contributed with their guest appearances like the London Voices Choir (Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Hobbit, Harry Potter). The fantastic artwork is done by Stefan Heilemann (Lindemann, Nightwish, Epica, Kamelot).

Dear fans and friends, get ready for King Of Kings, - out September 2015!"

More detail at the link above...

KingOfKings062015.jpg

KAMELOT KEYBOARDIST OLIVER PALOTAI GUESTS ON LEAVES' EYES PIANO VERSION OF "THE WAKING EYE"

Leaves' Eyes has revealed that Kamelot keyboardist Oliver Palotai guests on the piano version of the song "The Waking Eye", a bonus track found on the 2CD Mediabook Limited Edition of the new Leaves' Eyes album, King Of Kings.

Palotai comments: "I had the honor to arrange and record the piano version of 'The Waking Eye' for Leaves' Eyes. It turned out to be one of the most beautiful songs I ever worked on. I always knew Liv to be a great singer, but her performance here just left me speechless. She was easily flowing along to the piano which I definitely didn´t play in standard pop style. So, left to say that I am hoping for an opportunity to play this live one day."