ledmag, I'll try to call later tonight...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ledmag, I see you browsing. By the way, tried 3 different C.D. players and couldn't get GN'R' S Chinese Democracy to play. Still enjoying the Cathedral, Before God, and C.D. of Books. I'll try getting in touch with you later. Cheers.

R.I.P. Jam Master Jay (I didn't really like Run D.M.C., but I remember some of there songs and it sucks when anyone is murdered).

Well, try the GNR on your PC. It will work there. IT only worked on that little boom box i showed you in the motor home.

YEah man, call around 10 or 1030PM. Ill be off line by then.

Take care of yourself dude.

Gald you like the stuff. I will get you more stuff ready for your nest trip to my place.

Have you read the satanic bible yet?

DSM>>>dude, butt in when ever you like, when im in the picture.

Yep! sure do. Ill fix you up. Ill burn you the ebooks within the week. Then ill let ya know, and you can send the address in the email. IT will be my pleasure.

BUT. Im gonna send ya around 3 to 4000 books. No use in just putting a few on the cd. SO, you can delete what you want once you get them. The satanic bible an dthe modonna sex books are includied hahha

MARTYR! My pride and joy :D

I love the band so much... good to hear the word is being spread.

Warp Zone...!! duh di duh di duh duh dah dah Warp Zone...!! ha ha.

DSM>>yep, 3 to 4000 books is what i have on CD. They all fit on 2 cd's believe it or not. ANd yes again, that include 2 very weird books hahahhaa....the modanna, and the Satanic B.

It also includes Military field hanbooks, guids for everything from sex, to working oin anything hahahha. EVery sci fi book you could think of. D&D manuals, etc.......hakers guids, how to make web pages, how to rip DVD's, how to burn cd's etc. man, thousands of dollars worth of books.

TRAPPED>>I ahve let several ppl listen to them. SO far,,,Z and i are teh only ones who really like what we hear hahahha.

Good stuff my man. Thanks again

cool stuff, ill send ya my addy within the next day or so. tnx alot :)

i think in return, ill send ya a copy of my 2 Nevermore VCDs which i ripped to the computer and serving.. that is if you dont have em...
--
1997.03.05 - Vasclaar, Holland
1997.09.30 - New York, New York
--
the NY one has The Learning; Vasclaar has What Tomorrow Knows, Into the Mirror Black, Sanctuary, and more good shit on it, lemme know if you'd want these.... plus, even if you DO have them already, VCDs cant get eaten by the DVD player/CDROM :p

ha ha, yeah, it's a bit intense... their first cd was a bit more toned down, still good, but a little more laid back...

The vocals are so/so... i like the guys screaming, but those growls... ha ha they are laughable :lol:

Dead Skin I'd be up for some of them :D

Anything you want?

I'd be up for some of those Ebooks you've got there leds, the last ones that mags sent me still crack a smile from me every now and again.

"How to enlarge your penis in 30 days" ha ha, trust me, i didn't work :lol:

trapped - once i get through with one of the trades im currently scheduled in (me sendin the Arch Enemy/God Forbid show i bootlegged, and me receiving the Slayer/In Flames show i went to in VHS :)) ill be able to work somethin out :)