Lee

That's because you're all bastards!!

:)

Actually, what with my full-time job and various other things going on I'm majorly behind on all my correspondance. Only the real urgent ones are getting replys at the moment.

Tomorrow will be the first weekend in ages where I haven't had to go in work or go to weddings, etc, so I'm going to sit down with a few beers and clear as many of the old messages as possible.

Lee_B said:
That's because you're all bastards!!
:)

Actually, what with my full-time job and various other things going on I'm majorly behind on all my correspondance. Only the real urgent ones are getting replys at the moment.
Tomorrow will be the first weekend in ages where I haven't had to go in work or go to weddings, etc, so I'm going to sit down with a few beers and clear as many of the old messages as possible.

Aha!!! You've got a full-time job!!!! Great!!!!And btw Lee, I was wondering maybe you know who sent me an SMS "I just did a big poo!"? :lol:
Cheers

Lee, Rustam's here.

When I'm trying to access to my PMs, I'm getting the following:
"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

No Idea what the heck's happening, so please re-send your last reply to "Noct".