Leggo my Legos!

I couldn't get past the fact that the bricks they used in their photo are Lego knockoffs. Way to be lazy, CNN.

My own experience with this kind of thing was a few years back, when I bought my kid a $90 police station set for Christmas as his big gift from Santa. It turns out someone had purchased the set, emptied the Lego bricks and replaced them with knockoffs and random Happy Meal toys, then returned it to Toys R Us for a refund. TRU didn't bother checking the box, so I'm sitting there on Christmas morning explaining to my 5-year old how Santa sometimes has to fire his elves who get drunk on the job.

I couldn't get past the fact that the bricks they used in their photo are Lego knockoffs. Way to be lazy, CNN.

My own experience with this kind of thing was a few years back, when I bought my kid a $90 police station set for Christmas as his big gift from Santa. It turns out someone had purchased the set, emptied the Lego bricks and replaced them with knockoffs and random Happy Meal toys, then returned it to Toys R Us for a refund. TRU didn't bother checking the box, so I'm sitting there on Christmas morning explaining to my 5-year old how Santa sometimes has to fire his elves who get drunk on the job.
:lol: