Legion left Marduk

i wish black metal musicians would understand that black metal is supposed to be joke too.

I fail to see how anyone can fail to recognise an album such as, say, 'Nightwing', as a genuine classic worthy as such of particular praise, note and distinction within its sphere. But, anyway... I've seen Marduk six or seven times, and of these, only one show was a bit below par, during one of the No Mercy tours, when the entire gig was delayed by a few hours as the bus was held by customs at the Swiss border for ages... for trying to smuggle undeclared Marduk shirts in, supposedly. By the time they hit the stage that night as headliner, most of the audience were either dead, dying or departed, and as well as all this, two members of the band were also ill with a 'tour bug' that had already laid out half of '...and oceans' that night.

All other times they were at least great, and a couple were fucking rock; pure energy, and Legion on top form simply wasn't human any more, leaping around the stage in slightly camp demon form. Will be definitely missed. Don't suppose anyone's heard the scoop on why/how he left? Seems abrupt, if they had to pull out of three gigs at short notice. Doesn't say much on the official announcement. Gossip?

ColdDarkNord said:
I remember Dag told me that marduk used his guitar for record their stuff in unisound ... or im wrong?
hehe, cool.
Masse Broberg should go back to his growling voice and join Bloodbath! That would be a blast. IMO he had/has the best death metal vocals in the world. In Marduk he's doing mostly screaming, that's sad. :(

My guitar ! Hell ( ? ) No ! My "brownwonder is free from all that....( use your imagination ) But they recorded on my old reel-to-reel taperecorder. Too bad Mogge never paid me. But i guess he needed to buy makeup

Thank you my friend !:)
I could had have my revenge. They didn´t want the mastertape for some of the sessions so Dan sold them to me when he changed taperecorder, and i erased them ! It sounded like..(use your imagination again ) and i never belived, even in my wildest imagination ,that they would ever leave Norrköping with their stuff. If i had kept it i could have remixed it with violins and female gospelsingers, you name it. And put it out on the Black ( ! ) market. That´s real EVIL !:D

Unicorn said:
hehe, cool.
Masse Broberg should go back to his growling voice and join Bloodbath! That would be a blast. IMO he had/has the best death metal vocals in the world. In Marduk he's doing mostly screaming, that's sad. :(
See Thread above..