Less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for my My 2nd PPUSA

templeofmax

Aug 13, 2009
Last year was my first and I was in metal heaven. This year back again for more. Looking forward to the whole thing, but mostly Kamelot, Hammerfall and Nocturnal Rites...

A few questions though:

1) Are there many Medium-size t-shirts for sale? Are they being sold only at the actual fest like last year (no Showcase, etc?).

2) What is the definite time for entrance for both the Showcase and the two-day fest for us mere mortals with no gold badge?

3) Where can I find the actual signing times?

Glad to hear you'll be a repeat offender! :)

1) Glenn ordered the same amount of tshirts this year as he did last year. And yes, they will be sold at the festival beginning on Friday when the regular doors open at 2pm.

2) On Thursday, the regular doors for the Kick-Off will open at 5pm. On Friday, the regular doors open at 2pm. On Saturday, the regular doors open at 3pm.

3) http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-usa/614010-autograph-signing-session-times-progpower-usa-xi.html

Hope this helps!
~Jen

This is my first, I'm excited beyond anything. I'm meeting up with a friend, then we meet up with another friend for drinks...then watch his show...

I love seeing posts from PP noobs that are so excited to go. You have no idea what you're in for and you will be hooked, guarantee it.

I remember my first one, and the aftermath got posted on Youtube thanks to Metal Rose, hehehehehehe

I love seeing posts from PP noobs that are so excited to go. You have no idea what you're in for and you will be hooked, guarantee it.

No doubt. Last year was our first year. Liked Thursday and Friday so much that we booked the hotel and bought tix for this year that Saturday. Then when some gold badges became available I snagged one. Sold our extra tix to a friend and we talked another mutual friend into buying tix (they're both first timers this year). Also put in a sponsorship bid for next year.

Yep, I'd say we're hooked. :headbang: