Less Than Three / Another Random Value EP & Lyric video

Sep 20, 2009
Helsinki Finland
soundcloud.com
Hello everyone, it's been a million years since I've posted here. Is there life left here? Even a little? :D Well, however, this forum once played an important role for me in the field of making music and I thought I'd share a little trace of my band to this corner of the internet. A million thanks if someone gets to know to us! And leave a message or whatever! :)

Less Than Three release new EP “Another Random Value” with lyric video for song “Human Science”

Finnish metal band, Less Than Three (consisting of current and ex-members of bands such as Misterer, Velcra, Korpiklaani, Profane Omen, and Ghoul Patrol) released their new EP titled “Another Random Value” on November 18th. To accompany the release, the band have also released a lyric video for the song “Human Science”.

The first Less Than Three EP was released in March 2013. After releasing their debut EP the band was ready to hit the stage, opening for acts such as Scar Symmetry and Gloria Morti. The EP garnered a positive reception and matching reviews. After firmly establishing themselves as a captivating live act, Less Than Three were ready for their second wave.

“The Black Box” EP was recorded during the spring of 2014 and released in October 2014 by the band itself, who at the time were unsigned. Alongside the recording process of the new EP, Less Than Three also did a cover version of Meshuggah’s crushing track, “Future Breed Machine” and decided to release a studio video of it as a teaser for the EP.

In 2018, the band went on hiatus due to line-up changes. Despite this, the remaining members continued to write new songs and hone their skills to create even more material. The band’s line-up was completed in 2021, when Mikko Herranen (Misterer, Velcra) joined as the new vocalist. With this new line-up the band found the sound it had been looking for and, above all, a line-up that has the motivation to push the band forwards at full steam.

-o0BPdYFYUwaVYBnT5eFcybHHNTRIoW9QBgH51xPBcEN3n_GM2IEZgnY05YcMnexDj6g71uFZ3n589sAGJcWAu5Q8mTHA7XF6n8uuSuYtDIaugE-8qY1kUt2N209KlCiA518NPAv4qWkcKOqjQGFsq0pJWkYMesVcgoSA5xl9gRf_-KAURsrO-d5vYzpskAOTiZi2v0rSw

After four years of silence, Less Than Three released a single called “Random Value” on November 11th, which served a taste of the now released “Another Random Value” EP (Omnicult Records).

"Another Random Value" EP is a depiction of a dystopian world where the human race has no foreseeable future. The vocal delivery is supported by heavy, low-pitched guitars, and dark melodic soundscapes, which are the responsibility of Ari-Pekka Repo and Jesse Soiletsalo. The band has such a strong vision for its material that they have found it best to take care of the entire production themselves. Ari-Pekka Repo mixed the songs and Mikko Herranen is responsible for the mastering.

AdCQwwdXB6Nm5otMOh0kGBfganQQpXQ_4NpJ2Hd1SPzkOvC1GPm-B7dN7cnaBaPb_yUbbkx-0nQo6BmQUXwIiFGsr0SoEtP-H9eH9xfROsZZaLXBQiVcDKDsHLVURNZPqm54Pkpqn_1330yCbtFO6vg781eWSeN3R0kgbCqkuMSGn0aQSz-NK-gN7RaZ1InMlVuR_SHxzg

Less Than Three – “Another Random Value”

Less Than Three – “Another Random Value” song list:

1. Intro

2. Random Value

3. Rats or Gods

4. Human Science

5. The Chosen Ones

Watch lyric video here:

Less Than Three:

• Mikko Herranen – Vocals/Lyrics

• Ari-Pekka Repo - Guitar

• Jesse Soiletsalo - Guitar