Let`s deliver the goods!

Adde

Elder
Apr 17, 2001
Stockholm
Visit site
I thought after listening to this Priest classic that this one is what I wanna do next! Anyone up for it? MM of course.. :) ? I saw once Halford and Bach(skid row) do this one together, dividing the lines between em, sounded awsome. Maybee that`s something our singers wanna do? :)

I've always liked this song. The vocal line "Crack that whip strap mean" took on a different meaning for me when I found out halford was gay!:eek: :lol:
The guitar work on it is pretty hard, at least the solo's have always sounded really hard, I haven't tried to figure them out.

I'm interested in working on this.:)

Ok, cool Hyde :) You wanna do guitar or bass work on it? Yeah, the solos are quite hard to replicate, but I think it will work just to go crazy on a blues scale :) I belive the solos are played half by each guitarist, half with backing on only Db and the other on E, correct? Let me know if you find a good tab for it will ya :)

I'd like to do one guitar. It sounds like on the cd that it's Glen Tipton on the whole solo. The parts are all punched in as different licks, but to me, it sounds like Tiptons style. It would be easy to divide it up in sections and split it up, probably at the chord change you mentioned, where it goes from Db to E.

I don't have any tab for it, but I'll start figuring it out.:)

Hi Hyde. Ok then, one guitar each! Maybee it`s Tipton all the way on the solo but it would be cool to split it between us as you said, when it goes from Db to E! I think I got most of the song figured out now, just som minor adjustments needed :) I spoke to MM, and he`s up for the drums, I think... :)