Lets get Anthrax on top.

I voted, even though I hate that fucking station. It was cool when it first came on the air, but now they play Linkin Park every other song. The other lab that shares the tissue culture room with my lab has that station always on, and it drives me mad!

Long Live Rock 103.5. **sniff** I miss that station.

You know what...I was looking over that list of songs and realized that I have no idea of who half these bands are. I guess that's what happens when you opt for not listening to the radio and instead crank good CDs.

Hey Tad - I voted for Anthrax on your station about 20 times and I'm going to vote more(every day). I was at F.Y.E. and saw a bunch of Anthrax CDs both new and old, but they didn't have any of their DVDs. Damn! Will check back again later this week and tell ya what I found.

One more way to get them on top:

Call for Anthrax!!!!!
355555.jpg

Tune in to The Zone Monday through Thursday at 8p for Fight Club with Matt Wright. The first rule about Fight Club--you'll hear two songs back-to-back. The second rule about Fight Club--you call 312.357-ZONE (9663) and tell us which song you like more. The song that receives the most calls lives to fight another day.

Wednesday's match-up...
Anthrax "Safe Home" vs. 40 Below Summer “Self Medicate”

Fight Club....Monday through Thursday at 8p with Matt Wright...only on New Rock 94.7 The Zone.

Who won the last fight? We'll tell you.

Tuesday, September 30
Anthrax "Safe Home" beat
Korn "Right Now"

Monday, September 29
Anthrax "Safe Home" beat
Seether "Fade Away"

Thursday, September 25
Anthrax "Safe Home" beat
Anti-Flag "Turncoat"

Wednesday, September 24
Anthrax "Safe Home" beat
The Darkness “I Believe In A Thing Called

Keep voting people - it's tied at #1 - let's get it to outright 1st place !!!!