lets help the ladyies they need us men check out these other band ac/dshe

angeloflight

New Metal Member
Jun 26, 2003
women dont have it easy at times in the world,check the kiss and ac/dc cover bands. the ac/dshe is at www.acdshe.com dont have the kiss one.long live girl power,much love and respect from a guy. rock on.

That's what I'm talking about Angeloflight!! I'm glad to hear that some guys are cool enough to know that women in metal can be just as talented as the men. ;)

Hey Keyser, how about an all female tribute to Pantera, or Slayer!?! Now that would be awesome!! :headbang: Metallica is too done out for me. No offense Metallicat! Can you envision a female grunting like Phil? If I had the vocal power, I would be the first in line for that gig!!!!!!! :worship:

Stay fierce ladies!!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

We are the all female KISS tribute that is opening for the Maidens at the Crystal Ballroom Halloween show, our website is www.blackdiamondgirls.com!
Check it out!!

angeloflight said:
women dont have it easy at times in the world,check the kiss and ac/dc cover bands. the ac/dshe is at www.acdshe.com dont have the kiss one.long live girl power,much love and respect from a guy. rock on.

Keyser Soze said:
That would indeed be interesting... I'd go for an all female Anthrax

Would she be sporting Ian's long goatee!?! :tickled: How about a Manowar tribute? I'm sure the guys would appreciate some metal babes in loincloths and fur tops! :worship: Chicks rule!!!! :kickass:

Nkki you're fierce enough on the skins to keep up with Vinnie Paul!! I wish I had the vocal power, I would definitely do that gig!! I love Phil. I'm originally from Texas, so I'm a cowgirl from hell!! :D