LF Lefthand ESP/LTD Alexi 600 / Signature

Hänsl

New Metal Member
Dec 2, 2009
Hello everyone.

Dont know if i've matched the correct topic. I'm looking for an ESP Alexi Laiho Signature or 600er Series Guitar. [LEFTHAND]

If you have any links from any shops who offer one of these guitars please tell me (I don't care if its China, USA or Turkey). I'm from germany, and it is fucking hard to find one. It's like a dream would come true, when any of you could tell me where I can buy a Leftie of that guitars.

What i'm not looking for is the LTD Alexi 200.

It would be very very greatful. :)!!!

Sorry for my English, it sucks very hard. Hope it was clearly enough. :lol:

Hänsl;8733108 said:
Hello everyone.

Dont know if i've matched the correct topic. I'm looking for an ESP Alexi Laiho Signature or 600er Series Guitar. [LEFTHAND]

If you have any links from any shops who offer one of these guitars please tell me (I don't care if its China, USA or Turkey). I'm from germany, and it is fucking hard to find one. It's like a dream would come true, when any of you could tell me where I can buy a Leftie of that guitars.

What i'm not looking for is the LTD Alexi 200.

It would be very very greatful. :)!!!

Sorry for my English, it sucks very hard. Hope it was clearly enough. :lol:

AFAIK there is only the Alexi-200 model which is produced lefty too, I never heard of Lefty AL-600's, or Edwards for that matter.

Sorry mate.. :cry:

Hm yes never seen another before. The only chance to get one would be buy one at the ESP shop. But I dont have 15000$^^