Life of Agony show in Cleveland

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
Holy fuck!!! What a bad ass show. Joey Z is probably one of the best guitarists out there today. His tone is bad ass. I was in the pit in front of him the whole time. We stayed at the same hotel as the band and bumped into them all day long. Cool ass hell dudes. What a way to spend Easter. We checked in to the hotel around 9 in the morning and ran into Joey Z right away. Went up and smoked and then had easter brunch down on the Flats district. It was one of those 19.95 easter brunches at a restaurant and our tab was 200 bucks for me and my friend.
We spent the whole day there drinking our faces off and then we went back to the hotel and passed out for a couple of hours. Then we smoked again and went to the show. Met up with the owner of Peabody's and they're crew there and partied with them until 4 or 5. I was beginning to pass out on this chick on her couch. I will be back in Cleveland. Cleveland has a much better metal scene than DC and it's such a blue collar town which makes the people more friendly and more down to earth.

On monday, we started drinking around noon and ended up at a strip club. I had so much fun there. I got the rock star treatment.

it was a great show indeed. the new songs were pretty good... it was funny when keith was joking around during underground.

loasetlist.jpg

damn it I had to fucking work monday at 9 in the morning and couldn't get anyone to cover my shift. Anyways I wouldn't have been able to have too much fun being under aged sucks. One more year and that all ends.

DanThrax said:
damn it I had to fucking work monday at 9 in the morning and couldn't get anyone to cover my shift. Anyways I wouldn't have been able to have too much fun being under aged sucks. One more year and that all ends.

This is Cleveland we're talking about Daniel. Nobody checks I.D.