light bulbs soon to become illegal in sweden

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
this shit is stupid as hell

soon you'll be a CRIMINAL if you sell regular old lightbulbs, we will have to buy low energy fluorescent bulbs instead which suck because they 1) have a somewhat unpleasant color temperature 2) flicker 3) take like 10 seconds to light up properly 4) are not even better for the environment because they contain mercury

gaaah who the hell forbids LIGHT BULBS? fuck the government forever...

Who the hell enforces this anyway, are police now on "incandescent" patrol?

i'm imaging small convenience stores run by immigrants shadily peddling imported russian lightbulbs behind the counter and undercover cops in trenchcoats pretending to be customers then busting them with a whole fuckin swat team

Light bulbs are illegal, but wanking perfectly a ok!

Sweden is now "okay" with public masturbation. On June 6, a 65-year-old man took off his shorts at a beach near Stockholm and began masturbating into the ocean. The man was charged with sexual assault, but was acquitted last week after a judge ruled he was not targeting a specific person.

Even though the Södertörn District Court's judgment stated it “may be proven that the man exposed himself and masturbated on this occasion,” the court decided the man had not committed a crime, a decision the public prosecutor agreed with, though he said in the future public masturbation might be considered disorderly conduct.

"For this to be a criminal offence it's required that the sexual molestation was directed towards one or more people," Olof Vrethammar said. "I think the court's judgement is reasonable. With that we can conclude that it is okay to masturbate on the beach."

swedeslose.jpg

The ruling in the case comes just three months after Sweden's last major sex scandal, when police in Stockholm announced that a man who fucks bicycles was on the loose

Again, not sure why I haven't moved to Sweden. I know that marijuana use is frowned upon, but other than that and acclimating to cold climate, it seems like paradise.

That being said, I prefer alcohol anyhow, and I could buy a winter coat. Problems solved!

Apparently Sweden is about to match China's gender imbalance due to becoming Syriana Norte. 120 males (term used loosely) for every 100 buxom blondes.

Also soccer leagues for children under the age of 13 will no longer proclaim a winner. Participation trophies for all "fellas." Nooooooo Goaaaaaaaal, No Gooooooooooal!

This place sounds shittier than California.

:erk: