Lights Out / The Ring

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Maybe it's just a coincidence, maybe it's just my imagination BUT the cover from Lights Out really reminds me of the empty chair in the lethal video from the movie ' The Ring '.
Moreover, the sentence ' Lights out as you hit the ground ' really reminds me of the end of this lethal video when the ladder falls to the ground and then the stone covers the top of the well and all light disappears.
So, Duncan, did you ( or the guy who made the artwork ) get any inspiration from that movie or am I drunk again ?

cedarbreed said:
..then the stone covers the top of the well and all light disappears
The light doesn't dissapear, there's still this "ring of light" which actually is pretty impossible. For it there was a ring of light around, the stone would have fallen into the well :yell:

Eos said:
The light doesn't dissapear, there's still this "ring of light" which actually is pretty impossible. For it there was a ring of light around, the stone would have fallen into the well :yell:

AH that's true indeed !! Nice one ! :lol:

you're wrong. PERIOD. :p

ps
arent you supposed to be already in germany like for your tour? :tickled:

so didnt they tell you about the locator chip they planted in your arse while you were sleeping?! watch out, they're coming 4 u!! No escape from tour! :D

i wouldnt talk about over-stylized poo from the coutry of hollywood, ehheh.. ;) land of the remakes.

cedarbreed said:
Maybe it's just a coincidence, maybe it's just my imagination BUT the cover from Lights Out really reminds me of the empty chair in the lethal video from the movie ' The Ring '.
Moreover, the sentence ' Lights out as you hit the ground ' really reminds me of the end of this lethal video when the ladder falls to the ground and then the stone covers the top of the well and all light disappears.
So, Duncan, did you ( or the guy who made the artwork ) get any inspiration from that movie or am I drunk again ?
Japanese or US version?
I don't wanna see the US version, i was so impressed by Ringu that I don't want the pale copy.

because of him :

hugh-grant.jpg