Lilitu at the Jaxx

Was there at Jaxx.... great show by Lilitu. Wasn't real fond of the other few bands. Jonah, I met you afterwards, I'm Jason's friend from Maryland... name is Brian. After the show we were hangin' around outside the club. Anyways, it was great to meet you and to see Jason and Derek again. Good luck with the rest of the tour and I look forward to hearing the new album from Pyramaze.

Oh yeah, I took a ton of pics at Jaxx, but here are a couple:

09-JonahWeingarten.jpg

13-JasonPiona.jpg

MetalShock said:
Was there at Jaxx.... great show by Lilitu. Wasn't real fond of the other few bands. Jonah, I met you afterwards, I'm Jason's friend from Maryland... name is Brian. After the show we were hangin' around outside the club. Anyways, it was great to meet you and to see Jason and Derek again. Good luck with the rest of the tour and I look forward to hearing the new album from Pyramaze.

Oh yeah, I took a ton of pics at Jaxx, but here are a couple:

09-JonahWeingarten.jpg

13-JasonPiona.jpg

awesome dude, it was good to meet you. we are playing at the jaxx again on the 28th i think, hope to see you there!

Was at the back bar near the soundboard, enjoying finally hearing and seeing you after a bit of hearing and reading about. Am gonna try to catch you guys again on wednesday (sept 28) on the God Dethroned/Nightrage Tour. Cheers!

Speaking of the Jaxx... everyone who lives close enough should go see Winterfell on November 3rd at the Jaxx!! They're a relatively new power/prog metalband. They've just released their first full-length album, recorded independently (they don't have a record label yet) and it kicks ass!
music_beerbang.gif
They're opening for Saxon on Nobember 3rd. If you order your tickets for the show via their online store at their site you will get a voucher mailed to you that is good for a free copy of their album The Veil of Summer, only available at the show. If you like 'em, feel free to drop by on their forum, by the way
smile_cool.gif
If anyone wants a full song off the album to get a better taste of them, PM me or drop me a mail at obsolum@gmail.com, I have one hosted online.

[/promotion]

Rock on! :headbang:

EDIT: Saxon cancelled the show so Winterfell probably won't be playing either
sad_argh.gif
Anyway, you should still check 'em out
smile_biggrin.gif
They have a nice online store where you can order the album using either credit card, paypal or mail order.