Lilitu live at the Masquearde Sunday. 2/9/03

ruinandmisery

The Funeral of Hearts
Jun 12, 2001
near death
www.myspace.com
Dark Metal band Lilitu will be playing a short notice show at the Masquerade on Sunday, 2/9/03 @ 10:30. There will be Free Passes distributed through out Atlanta, so pick one up and enjoy an evening with Lilitu! Cheers!

Originally posted by ruinandmisery
Dark Metal band Lilitu will be playing a short notice show at the Masquerade on Sunday, 2/9/03 @ 10:30. There will be Free Passes distributed through out Atlanta, so pick one up and enjoy an evening with Lilitu! Cheers!

Ah see, I can get to the Masq in 30 min from when I get off work. :) Question is though, where are these free passes going to be? I'm shit ass broke and can be out all day tomorrow looking for one. :)

ahhh, that was cool. :)

I have this annoying habit at smaller shows of wanting to be right up front/center, which is probably the WORST place to be to hear the sound well. argh.

So I was hearing bits and pieces of understandable stuff of the new material and thinking "I should move back to where the tables are but that would look really bad for me to just leave the front" and aahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Anyway, that March show, on a Thurs I see on the site, I'm there, and won't be down front. :)

That's pathetic, really... Not being able to find a label, I mean. Does the industry have its head up its arse or what?