Limited 12" "Immortal" Picture Disc Announced

MGS

Pyramaze drummer
Aug 26, 2004
Denmark
www.pyramaze.com
Pyramaze are proud to announce the release of a limited 12" picture disc edition of our latest album "Immortal". The release date is set to March 26th, and the edition is strictly limited to 250 copies. This release also marks the beginning of a new cooperation with Swedish metal label Inner Wound Recordings.

Inner Wound Recordings have also taken over the further distribution of the regular Immortal album, after our previous label was not able to fulfil their obligations anymore. Inner Wound Recordings is a division of Ulterium Records, and this company is well known for their integrity and close contact with the bands and the customers. They are in the music business for the music, which is exactly what Pyramaze is all about. The release of this limited edition vinyl is the final tribute to the Immortal chapter and our time with Matt. After this we will focus solely on new material again. The vinyl is available for pre-ordering at the Inner Wound Store (www.innerwound.bigcartel.com). Get your hands on this high quality collectors item before it's sold out!

Disc info and pics:

Side A:
01. Arise
02. Year of the Phoenix
03. Ghost Light
04. Touched by the Mara
05. A Beautiful Death

Side B:
01. Legacy in a Rhyme
02. Caramon's Poem
03. The Highland
04. Shadow of the Beast
05. March through an Endless Rain

PYRAMAZE :headbang:

Wow!

Now finally you guys got me to register with paypal to be able to order that picture disc! :)

So the time until we can hear some new stuff with Urban will pass a bit easier!

:kickass:

Good for the light to still shine on all that is the Immortal release. What really gets me stoked is the "cooperation with the new label" and soon to focus on "new material again" mentions.

Good for the light to still shine on all that is the Immortal release. What really gets me stoked is the "cooperation with the new label" and soon to focus on "new material again" mentions.

Considering those facts as well, it's all great news indeed! Can't wait to hear Urban and Pyramaze together! :kickass:

I had my copy in the mail yesterday! :)

Yeah, Michael, you're right, it looks really great!!!

Good to see some more details of the cover-artwork as well!

I can't wait. Seriously excited to get my copy, super bummed out it didn't come last week, which means with the mail service I probably won't see it until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Did you guys get most of them preordered or sold?

I can't wait. Seriously excited to get my copy, super bummed out it didn't come last week, which means with the mail service I probably won't see it until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Did you guys get most of them preordered or sold?

I preordered it a few days after the announcement here. According to the stamp the disc started its way from Sweden down to Austria on 24th - and arrived here two days later.

Glad it did not take some indirections like BurntOfferings once mentioned. :)

Hope you get your copy by tomorrow!