Line-up suggestions/hopes/guesses for FotV III

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
So Nathan and I have been gearing up for FotV III and have begun contacting some bands that we are interested in getting on the line-up next summer.

What I want to know is what top female-fronted bands are on your lists?

A few of my favorites that I've been digging or hearing more about recently (in no particular order):

Chastain - www.leviathanrecords.com/dtc.htm - www.myspace.com/davidtchastain - www.myspace.com/chastainband
A reunion with Leather Leone would be beyond my wildest dreams, but even to see them with Kate French would be amazing.

Edenbridge - www.edenbridge.org - www.myspace.com/edenbridge
This band needs to do a show on US soil and I really hope that FotV can be the fest to make it happen!

Memoira - www.memoira.net - www.myspace.com/memoira
The tracks I've heard online from this band are incredible. I'll be picking up their debut album soon.

Hydrogyn - www.hydrogyn.com - www.myspace.com/hydrogyn
Kick as metal from Kentucky! Almost reminds me of a female fronted Pantera in someways.

Holy Hell - www.holyhell.com - www.myspace.com/holyhellofficial
Saw them open for Rhapsody and Manowar a few years ago and they blew me away.

Todesbonden - www.myspace.com/todesbonden - www.todesbonden.com
A local favorite near my home of Baltimore, I've seen Todesbonden on several great shows and I hear they really put on quite a show at Heathen Crusade a year or two ago.

Imperia - www.helena-michaelsen.com - www.myspace.com/imperiaband
Probably my favorite of Helena Michaelsen's projects/bands. Yet another band that would be great to get over here to the states finally.

Triosphere - www.thetriosphere.com - www.myspace.com/triosphere
Got their album last year for my birthday and it's right up my alley with powerful vocals and kick-ass musicianship to boot! I can't wait to see what this band comes up with next. Their website and myspace say they are looking to break into international markets. Let's hope we can help make America one of them.

Luna Mortis - www.lunamortis.com - www.myspace.com/lunamortismusic
Formerly The Ottoman Empire, Luna Mortis kicked my ass at FotV I. I knew they were headed for great things and they've recently proved me write with their signing to Century Media. It would be awesome to have them rock the FotV stage once again!

A.D.D. - www.addloud.com - www.myspace.com/addchicago
Recently discovered this Chicago heavy metal act after another FotV attendee recommended them to me. Melodic yet heavy vocals, excellent guitar work and driving rhythms. Check them out.

The Mystery - www.the-mystery.de - www.myspace.com/themysterymetal
Awesome melodic power metal from Germany!

OK, I went a little nuts with the recommendations/predictions, but this is my passion. So, what are your roster wish/suggestions for next FotV? Any new/existing female fronted bands out there that you've uncovered recently and think we should take notice of too?

I keep hearing about them and have not yet found a full album of theirs. What I've heard on their myspace has been great! Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a full album of theirs at PP this year ... possibly two since the new album of theirs will be out in Europe, but not released in the Us until mid-October.

Feel free to point out more awesomeness like this if you see me in the merch room at PP. I'm fairly certain that pretty much every suggestion you have given us thus far has been right up my alley. Thanks and keep the great ideas coming! :headbang:

I keep hearing about them and have not yet found a full album of theirs. What I've heard on their myspace has been great! Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a full album of theirs at PP this year ... possibly two since the new album of theirs will be out in Europe, but not released in the Us until mid-October.

Feel free to point out more awesomeness like this if you see me in the merch room at PP. I'm fairly certain that pretty much every suggestion you have given us thus far has been right up my alley. Thanks and keep the great ideas coming! :headbang:

Yeah hopefully SOMEONE will have it. All the stuff on the EP is on the "new" cd, I believe. I can bring you a cd-r to Prog Power for festival investigation purposes, if you'd like...just in case....just let me know here or drop me a PM or something. I really like the somewhat old school vibe of Sister Sin :headbang: