links to tabs

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
Hi, i was thinking that since a lot of people probably can't tab the songs by ear and some people can't find good ones that if you know where a near perfect tab is you could post a link to it, and i don't mean posting just mysongbook.com or something, I mean post the link to the exact almost perfect tab. if you can contribute that would be helpful and maybe if a bunch of people help we can have all the songs in tab almost perfect.

Enemy242 said:
I'm pretty sure i said to not post a link to mysongbook.com. i'm pretty sure i said post a link to the EXACT tab. not just the site. THE TAB. wow.
http://www.mysongbook.com/tab-tab_list-id_tablature=36984.htm <--- probably the best Needled 24-7 tab out there. no more posting links to the sites please. just the exact tab so we can have a perfect tab for every song. thank you.
I'm sorry for not following your exact directions and not making it more convenient for you by inconveniecing myself to find the exact link.

Yeah, "wow" is right.. and I thought I was doing you a favor.. You're a real inconsiderate piece of shit.

the exact reason i asked for the tabs exact link is that everytime someone asks for a tab of a song everyone always posts my song book. everyone knows that site. but the problem is most of the tabs on there are in fact not perfect. so i posted the exact links to some of the tabs that are perfect. the point was to have the exact tab. not just post mysongbook like every other time. if you don't want to help then just don't, don't start calling me names. thank you.

"I'm sorry for not following your exact directions and not making it more convenient for you"

Oh shit, i thought it was intentional. Thats why i :lol:'d, Hahaha

And Enemy. Man, dont be a lazy bastard :D search for the tabs yourself.

I have every CoB tab from MSB and none are perfect. Some are awful. But i still have them.

I know, i have almost all the ones on msb, i am just trying to make it easier for people who don't have all them or want perfect ones by posting the perfect ones here.

Honestly man, if you really want to do everybody a favor you should have just gone and done it then posted it up. Asking people to find the tabs and link them here so that they won't have to go find them later in the future is kind of uhh.. redundant.:)