LIONVILLE: A World Of Fools

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
LIONVILLE TO RELEASE A WORLD OF FOOLS ALBUM IN FEBRUARY; EPK VIDEO STREAMING

"...Italy’s Lionville will release their third album, A World Of Fools on February 24th...."

lionvillealbumnov.jpg

Sounds great and Lars sounds AMAZING. Enbound kicked all kinds of ass. This looks to be great. Now lets get another Work of Art album coming our way. Love his voice.

Brand

It's funny, I actually think Lionville's songs are better than Work of Art's, although Work of Art I think has a cooler sound, if that makes sense.

It's funny, I actually think Lionville's songs are better than Work of Art's, although Work of Art I think has a cooler sound, if that makes sense.

Perfect sense and exactly my opinion. Work of Art's sound is just amazing, but for my money Lionville is writing the best AOR in the business.

Been sitting on this one for a couple of days. Good but not great. Vocals are awesome, the songs are good but I have trouble remembering any particular moments. This is in the same style as Work of Art but to me Work of Art is more to my liking. This music is lite and fluffy. For me, I will take Work of Art and Enbound. Not bad at all but just not as good as Work of Art.

Brand